Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Fasting: Day 3



Hey everyone (:

So I haven't eaten in nearly 72 hours now (: wow, seeing that number is such an amazing feeling. Okay, I must admit that this morning my mom made me eat two pieces of bread and 3 mandarines because I was shaking and could hardly walk, but I already regret I let her do that. I can literally feel the fat having already set into my love handles... gross gross gross.

But except that it's been going great!! I'm not really hungry anymore. Well I'm sure if I look at food I will be, but I try to stay in my room as much as possible, and during lunch breaks at school I either stay in school or I go home to take a nap cuz my friends would start to complain and I think I would get weak if I'd go have lunch with them.

Height: 1,70 m
Weight before: 59.something kg

CW: 58 kg

GW2: 55 kg

GW3: 53 kg

GW4: 50 kg

GW5: 48 kg

GW6: 45 kg

No comments:

Post a Comment