Thursday, November 25, 2010

FASTING: day 4




HELLO

I AM SO MAD AT THE MOMENT!!!! so today I went to have 'lunch' with a friend, where I obviously wasn't gonna eat but he's not the type to tell my other friends that I haven't eaten so I thought it would be safe... i was wrong
Just whilst we were ordering drinks I received an email saying I got accepted to st andrews, which kind of has always been my dream uni, so i called my parents and all my friends to tell them (: My mom was just nearby and said she'd 'drop by' to hug me and tell me how proud she is bla bla. but that 'drop by' was actually so to check that I was eating. When I told the guy that I wouldn't eat anything, my mom was like "NO YOU HAVE TO EAT! She'll have.. umm.. the pasta" i was like "NO! WTF I"M NOT HUNGRY" and she was like "no but you have to eat!!" and i was like "fine.. can i just have a plain green salad please" and so the guy brought me the salad and I had to eat like half. I feel so gross!! i didn't want to eat. and now I can't even call this fasting anymore! IM SO PISSED!!! AHHH!!! i wanna just get all that salad out of my system. I mean i know it's not lots of calories. but wtf!!! URGHHHHHH!!!!

I have therefore decided to extend my fast. When I feel like I need to stop now, I will continue! At least another week!! Except that it's been good. I mean since I ate the salad i'm obviously not hungry anymore! URGH I'm literally dreading to go on my scale tomorrow morning :S Today morning I was already 57.3 kg! which meant I lost like a kilo since the day before. but this fucked everything up. i hate it. i don't wanna eat ever again. food is gross. it makes you look gross. ah fml!

peace and love <3 (:

No comments:

Post a Comment